topbella

Friday 29 April 2011

Homework Questions 29th April!

1) What is the coolest thing you learned about your classmates? What made it cool?

- I'm not gonna lie I have an awful memory...worst than a goldfish and I totally forgot most of what people said. The only thing I did remember was that someone like putting Cheetos up their nose or something...so I guess that's kinda cool!


2) What are your hopes for this class? What do you hope to learn about Egypt?

- I don't have many hopes for class just that it's fun and I learn as much as I did last semester about the solar system! I hope to learn lots about all the Pharaohs and what they all got up too. I'm also looking forward to learning lots about how all the pyramids and sphinxes came to be. The way they preserve all the bodies and the mummification process kinda intrigues me too...although it grosses me out lot aswell

0 comments:

Post a Comment

About Me

My Photo
JamieJo Myoo
“All your dreams can come true if you have the courage to pursue them” ~ Walt Disney
View my complete profile